Proforce Limited was incorporated in 2008 as a total defence solution provider specialized in armoured vehicles and personal protection. The company’s focus is on the delivery of confidence in protective mobility. We have developed a vibrant market for security and mobile protective products within Nigeria and Africa.
Proforce has exploited its deep technical know-how to produce outstanding armored products for Government Agencies, Corporate Bodies, Diplomatic Communities and the Private Sector within Nigeria and Africa. Proforce has utilized its superior craftsmanship to producing outstanding products using only Internationally Certified Ballistic Standard Materials. Our Manufacturing plant is located in Ogun State and Rivers State with Corporate Offices in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical / Electronic Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Designing, inspecting, testing, and updating electronic systems, components, equipment, and software.
- Liaising with engineers and other professionals to ensure quality projects are completed to specifications.
- Responsible for entire plant Electrical & Electronics and utility maintenance
- Scheduling & compliance to Preventive Maintenance activities.
- Observing existing processes and making recommendations for improvement.
- Developing effective maintenance, testing, and quality control procedures.
- Showing initiative and keeping up with advancements in Electronics.
- System improvement & up gradation of Machines to improve productivity & quality.
- Resources Planning, Spares management & Cost control.
- Installation & Commissioning of new machines.
- Adherence to Environment, health & safety standard.
- Preparation of internal specification for new equipment, prepare techno-commercial comparison, discussion and execution till commissioning.
- Implementations of new technology to reduce maintenance cost and avoid equipment obsolescence.
- Identifying and Leading Cost Saving and Energy saving projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Understanding ability of complex electrical, Electronics & Electro pneumatic circuits.
- Hands on trouble shooting Knowledge of PLC and Drives programming.
- 5 to 8+ years of experience in Automobile & Engineering Industry.
- Sound functional knowledge of electrical & electronic diagnoses and programming
- Practical experience with design software.
- Experience in design recommended.
- Basic knowledge of Project planning and execution.
- Fundamental knowledge of utility equipment like Gas & Diesel Generators, Chillers, Air Compressors and Thermic fluid heaters.
- Strong written, verbal, and telephonic communication skills.
- Excellent research and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of automation used in various machines.
Deadline: 23rd July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in MS Word or PDF format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title applied for as the subject of the mail.