Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Payroll Account Officer
Category: Management, Accounting and Administration
Job Type: Full-time
Job Nature: Resident
- Assist the Head of payroll unit to liase with the field personnel to retrieve their timesheets and relevant supporting documents of claims for payroll purposes on a monthly basis.
- Assist the Head of Payroll Unit with the extraction of Timesheets from clients Portals like Ctrax etc. as may be applicable.
- Assist in the computation of personnel payroll computation correctly and accurately.
- Assist in the generation of personnel payslips and delivery to the respective personnel immediately after payment of salaries.
- Assist in coordinating the collation of personnel conformation of receipt of salaries.
- Assist in the collation of Payroll Monthly Reports.
- Assist in the entry of all payroll transaction costs into the accounting software ADDIT.
- Assist in the preparation of accurate PAYE and PENSION schedules for client personnel as may be assigned.
- Assist in ensuring proper reconciliation of all assigned Statement of Financial Position Payroll Related Accounts.
- Assist in the reconciliation of personnel monthly payroll to ensure accuracy and match with client invoices.
- Assist with the preparation of Assigned Bank Reconciliation Statements.
- Assist to obtain support documents for various Revenue or Client Audits as may be required from time to time.
- Collating and filing of payment documents.
- Attend to and send emails to delegates on queries, enquiries and request on Payroll and Payments received as assigned by the Head of Payroll.
- Analysis of Payroll Objective Monitoring Tables.
- Any other duty as may be assigned.
- B.Sc in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- ACA/ICAN is an added advantage
Job Title: Radio Operator
Job Type Contracts
- Follow the maritime situation on the vessel monitoring and alert system (VMAS) in real time.
- Watch the radio means to update and keep the real time offshore operational picture;
- Collect all security vessel Logistics figures on a daily basis and report to the security consultant and supervisor;
- Report any anomaly (security procedure not followed) or emergency situation on Total Fields (safety / security)
- Report any emergency situation on ONNE Site (safety / security).
- Maintain permanent radio watch.
- Carry handle radio or MOC radio GSM for compulsory absence of the radio room which must be as short as possible. Such an absence has to be motivated.
- Ensure working station is operational.
- All communication means operational (VHF – HF – VSAT/IMMARSAT – Phone – email system. Report any lapses.
- Emergency battery power supplying condition.
- Radios with volume audible – set up on right frequency.
- Radio check to be logged following the day/night schedule. When a boat or Field security teams do not respond, confirm her position on VMAS If no result, inform security representative on site and MOC: this situation has to be considered as an emergency.
- Inform security vessel when operations start and finish.
- Ensure all vessels (supply + security) part of the inbound movement from Offshore to ONNE report departure time. Report in real time to Sec Cons & Sec Sup.
- Ensure by radio and VMAS watch that all vessels (supply + security) planned to reach field (refers convoy orders) use the proper maritime corridor and respect arrival procedure.
- Regular radio contact with all vessels operating within the field (every 2 hours during the night, 4 hours during the day)
- At least 5 years of qualified radio/radar specialist position on navy ship, maritime vessels or offshore assets.
- Team Management.
- Security radio/ radar specialist
Job Title: Fluids & Cement Supervisor
Job Type Contracts
- Ensure the follow-up of the fluids related operations which include drilling fluids engineering and products, cementing, waste management (rig site cuttings treatment, bulk cuttings transfer and onshore cuttings treatment and disposal).
- Interface with the rig Contractor’s personnel and ensure Equipment and Services meet operational needs
- Ensure the execution of services in line with Regulatory guidelines in Nigeria
- Ensure contractors respect COMPANY’s referential standards and COMPANY RULES are adhered to.
- Ensure rig-site reports are correct and prepared in a timely manner
- Support COMPANY’s Representative as the main contact for all fluid-related operations at the rigsite
- Follow up the execution of fluids, cement, solids control and waste management services at the rig-site
- Supervise all critical rig-site fluid-related operations, like cementing, mud displacements, completions, specialized testing procedures and the like.
- Ensure strict adherence of the rig-site Contractor representatives to the programmes/jobs required
- Interface between the Onshore Fluids Superintendent and Contractor representatives
- Ensure correct and timely completion of each phase of work, post job reports
- Ensure rig-site execution of service quality improvement plans by rig-site Contractor representatives
- Participate in optimizing the activities of service Contractors and evaluating their performance
- Be aware of the relevant Environmental and Regulatory guidelines regulated by the DPR (as summarized in the EGASPIN) and FMENV.
- Anticipate operational needs, with rig-site Contractor Engineers and place orders through Onshore Fluids Superintendent.
- Be involved in setting up operational structures and execution at the rig-site
- Ensure that service delivery meets with good Quality, Health, Safety and Environment practices
- Collaborate with Onshore Fluids Superintendent for effective logistics coordination in respect of supply boats, quantity of products and the like.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Chemicals Engineering or equivalents.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of handling Fluids and Cement activities.
- Fostering Teamwork, communication, analytical thinking, problem solving, decision making, achieving results, planning and organizing work.
- Extensive knowledge of offshore drilling/completion operation
Job Title: Senior Process Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Perform core Process activities through the following:
- Conduct process studies to support Field Operations in order to optimize production for Onshore / Offshore sites.
- Review & Contribute to formulation of Operating Philosophy for new projects
- Review & Contribute to formulation of Operations Manual for new projects and review/update existing ones
- Provide Process design and know-how within JV Operations and other Departments and Divisions
- Ensure that Process Documentation & Design complies with COMPANY Rules and Specifications and with International Standards and that it is kept updated
- Ensure that all updated documents are sent to EDMS for processing
- Provide process support for Onshore / Offshore commissioning, Start-up, Ramp-up & Shutdown
- Ensure contact with process specialists in HQ and liaise with HQ for interaction of new Projects with existing facilities
- Provide process assistance to Onshore / Offshore Operations for technical operating problems
- Contribute to technical know-how of the team by coaching and supervising junior engineers
- Provide assistance for any process activities across production sites as directed by Manager Process/SMR.
Participate in SMR process through the following:
- Conduct process engineering studies to support development projects
- Undertake de-bottleneck studies and recommend solutions to optimize existing installations (Safety, Environmental, Production, etc)
- Carry out effective process design studies for SMR
- Provide effective and timely response to technical queries / SMRs
- Participate in site visits, pre-studies and basic studies for process-related modifications to existing installations:
- Ensure that all SMRs are carried out according to TEPNG SMR procedure and within a defined timeline
- Track implementation of all SMRs through to completion
- Participate in PTR / HAZOP / HAZID meetings
- Support Contractors to prepare Scope of Work or review/validate process studies by Contractors
- Follow-up on the implementation of SMRs with ECP and Site personnel through regular/periodic progress discussions and site visits
- B. Eng in Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering (or equivalent).
Professional Experience (number of years):
- 8+ years in Process Engineering Studies
- PROII, HYSIS and International standards
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Deadline: 5th July, 2021.