Principal Facilities Management Limited is an industry leader in delivering facilities management services in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualifications and Job-Related Experience
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience in a similar role.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in Estate Management or other related field.
- Experience in the use of facility management softwares is an advantage.
- Professional membership with IFMA, IFWM or ESVABON.
- Experience in service administration, invoicing, fees collection and enforcement.
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Good numeric skills.
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Forecast, monitoring and implementation of facility budgets.
- General oversight of facility operations.
- Monitoring the use and maintenance of facility equipment.
- Ensuring timely and adequate maintenance of equipment, utilities, and the environment.
- Coordination and supervision of all site support staff including cleaning, maintenance, and security personnel.
- Conduct regular health and safety checks on the facility.
Deadline: 7th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.