Willco Property Management is a leading property servicing company, providing service excellence in integrated facilities management, property management and maintenance solutions via our corporate divisions; WPM & WMS.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
- We are looking for an experienced female Facility Manager, you will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensuring that facilities are safe and well-functioning.
- BSc / BA in Facility Management, Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or other relevant fields.
- A minimum of 2 years proven experience as facilities manager.
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
- Relevant professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Well-versed in operations and facilities management best practices.
- Excellent verbal and report writing communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
The Facility Manager would be responsible for the following:
- Manage the complete facility maintenance operation ensuring the services provided meet the specifications according to stated agreement.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the facility maintenance operations, planned maintenance schedules and follow up.
- Manage and lead technical staff to ensure minimum disruptions to site activities.
- Administers all preventive and reactive maintenance jobs and make sure they are executed promptly, safely and in accordance with industry best practices.
- Ensures that all SLAs are met in accordance with client’s stipulations.
- Provide leadership and direction to all project operations, including mobilization of equipment, site facilities, staffing.
- Responsible for ensuring site meetings and pep talks are carried out with minutes provided accordingly.
- Preparing and providing site activities report for management and client.
- Be responsible for ensuring technical staff are properly motivated and meet all their job requirements.
- Oversee procurement and cost evaluation of materials needed on the site.
- Planning and producing weekly roasters, schedules, routine PPM schedules, corrective task and planned corrective schedules.
- Scope all corrective projects, identifying and clearly stating specifications and quality criteria.
- Inspect and certify work carried out by staff or contractors to ensure they meet the highest quality standards and follow up on any deficiencies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted