AnyJob Limited, a subsidiary of Krim Global Limited (UK & Nigeria) is an online recruitment platform that helps non-graduates find the best-fit jobs in Nigeria. We are dedicated to providing skilled and semi-skilled labour to startups in Abuja and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Sales and Marketing Specialist
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee day-to-day sales, monitoring, and forecasting to better understand the market
- Continually assess our marketing techniques and their efficacy in affecting sales
- Stay up-to-date on current market trends
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to assess current projections
- Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Collaborate with the marketing team to creatively reach more potential customers
- Take calculated risks to increase profitability and brand recognition
- Work in a hands-on fashion, building the team—provide motivation and inspiration
- Set the precedent for excellence through leading by example
- Cultivate and deepen client relationships and partnerships that add value
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
- Customer care support and strategy
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with stockists and distributors
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting customers’ objectives
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Recruit, Manage and Develop direct sales agents into valuable salespeople of the brand.
- HND / OND or BSc / BA in Business Administration, Sales, or relevant field
- 2 – 4 years of work experience.
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Age 22 – 32.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales and marketing executive, or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- N65,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Deadline: 24th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.