People Capacity Management is a human resources and management consulting firm located in Lagos, Nigeria. We provide services, expertise and resources to both the private and public sectors through our deep knowledge of issues specific to industries and sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Initiate, facilitate budget preparation, implementation defense sessions
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Guide, collate approved unit budgets and contribute actively to the management of budget spends
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Carry out a continuous financial risk assessment and seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
- Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Ensure effective management, maintenance, and upgrade of the general ledger as required
- Ensure accurate generation of the trial balance and other profitability reports on a regular basis for relevant personnel
- Monitor actual activity and performance levels against the approved budget and make recommendations to the unit head to ensure the budget objectives are achieved
- Comply with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
Deadline: 20th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Applicants must reside in Abuja.