HT-Limited – Our client, a manufacturing company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Accounts Officers
- Finance and Administration
- Responsible for the financial health of the business. Oversees the management of all matters related to the planning implementation, control, evaluation, and information and advice in connection with the most effective and efficient deployment of the financial resources of the business, as well as see to the smooth running of the company.
- Oversee the activities of the employees of the Finance and Administration Department.
- Monitor the financial health of the business on an ongoing basis and advise as necessary to ensure the nest financial management decisions are taken at any point in time.
- Implement measures to eliminate or, at least, reduce the company’s vulnerability to financial risks.
- Set up systems and procedures for monitoring the company’s performance and taking actions to remediate actions of identified weakness(es).
- Provide informed, professional, and insightful advice to management on financial and administrative matters.
- Provide accurate and reliable financial data and prepare relevant periodic- monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Make a presentation to management, clients, and other relevant stakeholders as and when necessary, in connection with financial and administrative matters.
- Draft update, present for Management’s approval, and thereafter implement all such financial policies and procedures as will assist to ensure the highest levels of financial health for the business.
- Ensure the company’s compliance with all relevant legislation relevant to the business.
- Set job-related performance objectives for employees in the Finance and Administration Department, monitor their performance, providing such feedback and capability development efforts as will enhance the effectiveness of the department and its employees.
- Preparation of financial statements,
- Accuracy of records
- Sound decision making
- People management
- Timely preparation of accounts
- Key Interfaces
- Chief Executive Officer
- Other Departmental Managers
- Suppliers and contractors
- Government officials
- Core capabilities
- Deep understanding of business principles and practices;
- Superior attention to detail; organizational skills; planning skills; research skills; analytical skills; critical thinking skills; problem-solving skills;
- Computer skills;
- Multi-tasking abilities;
- Key Metrics
- Audit rating
- Quality of advice and decision-making.
- A first degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Professional ICAN membership is compulsory
- M.Sc./MBA in Finance
- At least 8 years experience, 4 of which must be post-qualification.
Deadline: 10th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.