MAVENTEQ SYSTEMS LIMITED – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
JOB TITLE: FLUIDS & CEMENT SUPERVISOR
- Ensure the follow-up of the fluids-related operations which include drilling fluids engineering and products, cementing, waste management (rig site cuttings treatment, bulk cuttings transfer and onshore cuttings treatment and disposal).
- Interface with the rig Contractor’s personnel and ensure Equipment and Services meet
- Ensure the execution of services in line with Regulatory guidelines in Nigeria
- Ensure contractors respect COMPANY’s referential standards and COMPANY RULES are adhered to.
- Ensure rig-site reports are correct and prepared in a timely manner
- Support COMPANY’s Representative as the main contact for all fluid-related operations at the rig site
- Follow up the execution of fluids, cement, solids control and waste management services at the rig-site
- Supervise all critical rig-site fluid-related operations, like cementing, mud displacements, completions, specialized testing procedures and the like.
- Ensure strict adherence of the rig-site Contractor representatives to the programmes/jobs required
- The interface between the Onshore Fluids Superintendent and Contractor representatives
- Ensure correct and timely completion of each phase of work, post job reports
- Ensure rig-site execution of service quality improvement plans by rig-site Contractor
- Participate in optimizing the activities of service Contractors and evaluating their performance
- Be aware of the relevant Environmental and Regulatory guidelines regulated by the DPR (as
summarized in the EGASPIN) and FMENV.
- Anticipate operational needs, with rig-site Contractor Engineers and place orders through
Onshore Fluids Superintendent.
- Be involved in setting up operational structures and execution at the rig-site
- Ensure that service delivery meets with good Quality, Health, Safety and Environment practices
- Collaborate with Onshore Fluids Superintendent for effective logistics coordination in respect of
supply boats, the quantity of products and the like
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Chemicals Engineering or equivalents.
- Minimum of 5 years experience of handling Fluids and Cement activities.
- Fostering Teamwork, communication, analytical thinking, problem-solving, decision making, achieving results, planning and organizing work.
- Extensive knowledge of offshore drilling/completion operations
- Service Location: Offshore Nigeria
- Service Scheme:Rotational scheme 4weeks on/ 4 weeks off (7days per week) either day or night shift. This duration is subject to adjustment by COMPANY depending on operational exigencies.
- Tough Environmental discharge requirements, regulated by DPR
DEADLINE: 24th June, 2021
*METHOD OF APPLICATION*
Candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Note that only candidates who meet the job requirements will be contacted