Governance, Politics and Development (GOPOD) Strategy Limited is a strategy propelled, knowledge-based solution provider in the Public Affairs and Political Communication space. GOPOD Strategy Limited provide services that help to improve governance, and enhance relationship between the business community and the different arms of government and its agencies.
We provide intellectual and strategic direction for political candidates and institutions. We focus on political communication, political strategy, grassroots mobilization, organizing, lobbying and so on.
Our team of expert create and implement campaign strategies, and provide strategic directions for political candidates across various levels of government in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelance Consultant
Location: Lagos, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
About The Job
- We are looking for freelance consultants to work with us in handling some of our client projects.
- This is a project-based role which would require time commitment during project timelines.
- Conduct well-tailored research and provide strategic plan to help promote our clients’ interests, vis-a vis business case and business sustainability issues.
- Analyze the political environment and give insight on ways to provide political risk management services to business leaders.
- Research and provide strategic insights into models that can help in National development in conjunction with all stakeholders including Multilateral agencies, International financial institutions, etc.
- Research and collect data from relevant sources to develop strategic directions for Political candidates, Ministries, Departments and Agencies of Government.
- Provide strategic insight on how to build and maintain sustainable and socio-economic infrastructure to facilitate economic development of Africa through models that encourage public, private partnership.
- Minimum of Ten years Postgraduate (Masters level) qualification in research-based learning environment and practical experience in implementation of developmental projects.
- Demonstrate experience in Management consulting in specialized areas of Politics, Governance and Development Administration
- Good analytical skills with capacity to execute options, think critically and plan strategically
- Excellent communication skills in English or French with good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Deadline: 30th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with subject “Freelance Consultant” and quote areas of specialization (such as Freelance Consultant: Political communication, Public Policy Analysis, Infrastructure Management, African Integration Infrastructure Finance, Trade Specialist etc.).
Note: We look forward to receiving your application.