Techspecialist Consulting Limited – Founded in 2008, Techspecialist Consulting Limited operates information and communication technology (ICT) systems for multinational corporations, public and private sector institutions. As a technology intensive corporation geared to deliver state-of-the-art solutions in areas of integrated business solutions, system applications, product development, Internet/Intranet applications and communication & network management services, we pride ourselves in offering corporate and business customers integrated solutions for the networked future of business and society.
With over a decade in the IT industry, we provide best-fit technology advisory, custom software solutions and infrastructure services while adopting industry best practice to deliver best breed technology interventions to transform organization business outlook be it the public or private sector or development organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front-End Developer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsibilities for this role will include creating and translating UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of applications.
- Such candidate will work with back-end engineers and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how applications look as well as how it works.
Below are the key responsibilities for this role:
- Gather and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with project managers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Implement responsible design principles to ensure that applications render well across multiple devices
- Conduct user research and testing
- Develop wireframes and task flows based on user needs
- Collaborate with Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly applications
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related field
Essential Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Basic understanding of Git code versioning tools.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written)
- Exceptional in managing own time.
- Organized and self-discipline
- Exceptional planning and managerial skills
- Extroverted and outgoing.
N80,000 – N100,000 / month.
Deadline: 30th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: HR@techspecialistlimited.com with the words “Front-End Developer” clearly stated in the subject line.