PayQart simply allows you to pay for goods and services in installments. You can shop online or in-store at any PayQart retail partner and we’ll spread the cost over a maximum period of 6months for you. It’s just that little bit extra breathing space to make buying easier.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- PayQart; a financial technology company is seeking a Full Stack Developer to help us build a cutting-edge savings and lending platform. You must be willing and able to learn everything about our products and end-user needsas well as deliver against the product paper/brief through go live.
- The candidate should have experience in or at least willingness to learn more about financial services/fintech. The Full-Stack Developer will work closely with our Product Manager, business leads, and user community to ensure that all client-facing functions and features on both our website and mobile apps are intuitive, fast, efficient, and fully meet our clients’ trading and security needs. Our platform will run 24×7, so we need a developer who is an expert at managing changes and updates in real-time with little room for any downtime or failover.
- We are looking for developers who are passionate about emerging business & technology models as well as working in a space full of unknowns. This is an excellent opportunity for any developer seeking to explore new ideas with the team. We need developers who are enthusiastic and rigorous when tackling new problems, extremely versatile, who thrive in an agile, test-driven development and automated testing environment.
- Partner with product management, marketing, and the rest of the product development team to understand the product vision, user needs, brand design aesthetics and backend infrastructure
- Translate complex business needs into innovative technical solutions and contribute to product advancement to guarantee solutions are designed for successful deployment
- Develop high-quality prototypes, proofs of concept in addition to production quality solutions
- Create user-friendly, intuitive, fast-paced, real-time web pages and mobile apps
- Design web and mobile-based features that ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Ensure efficient performance and scalability of solutions – optimize applications for maximum speed
- Participate in team / project activities: requirement refinement, sprint planning, task estimations, coding, troubleshooting, retrospectives, etc.
- Maintain and continuously improve the website and mobile applications by getting feedback from and developing solutions for our clients
- Must be willing to work full time in an office environment.
Experience / Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience of having taken large-scale initiatives from conception through to production, while continuing to support, optimize, and iterate
- Extensive experience with architecture and design principles, building to consider maintainability, performance, security requirements, and impact.
- Working knowledge of at least one complementary front-end languages / frameworks (ex: React, Angular, Vue )
- Deep knowledge of at least one front-end framework React, Angular, Vue as well as experience with responsive design interface development
- Deep understanding of fundamental database concepts – relational (SQL) database, non-relational (NoSQL) database, ORMs / ODMs and Web storage API (front end)
- Strong ability to problem-solve, debug, and understand pertinent performance metrics
- Strong preference for test-driven-development (TDD) and understands its importance
- Strength with at least one web server technology (ex: Apache, Nginx)
- Strength working within at least one cloud hosting platform (ex: AWS, GCP)
- Confident working with tools and editors (ex : Grunt, Sublime, Atom, JSLint)
- Measured experience with unit, integration, e2e and UI testing, with at least one relevant testing framework
- Expert leveraging software-development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies, (such as agile) to drive positive personal / team outcomes to increase velocity and on-time delivery
N120,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 16th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.