The Place is a trademark of Smackers Limited. It is a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1400 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations (15 stores and 4 central operation units) in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
Our current management team consists of experienced hands with over 60 years of experience that spans industry as well as management consulting in foremost multinational professional services companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Restaurant Auditor
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Job Type: Full Time
- Restuarant auditor is responsible for ensuring accurate counts of inventory stock, identify discrepancies and must document it according to company protocols.
- Ensure to find the source of the inaccuracy, and find ways to reduce or eliminate future inventory errors.
- Minimum of HND / B.sc.
- One (1) year of warehouse Audit experience, preferably in inventory
- Proficiency in use of Excel and ERP’s
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Document counts of all inventory received in the warehouse
- Walk the sales floor to do manual counts of all merchandise
- Perform continuous accuracy check of perpetual inventory stock quantity records of material control and accounting purposes.
- Review inventory reports and locate discrepancies in data.
- Perform financial reporting by importing current audits and past audits in order to compare and contrast in Microsoft Excel Interview store managers in order to verify questionable store.
- Execute the closing process/journal entries reporting by generating a report for management.
- Report to job locations to physically count inventory using the equipment, with a primary focus on accuracy and control.
- Work with teams of varying sizes while maintaining proper workflow procedures.
- Routinely check over store areas to ensure maximum control against thefts and general losses.
Deadline: 17th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.