Prowedge is a Consulting firm, passionate about aiding small and medium-sized organizations to achieve their ultimate goals of sustainability and growth. We achieve this by consulting on the best business strategies and venture designs. We help our clients manage their Human capital and growth strategy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Design Intern
Employment Type: Internship
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with Supervisor and Lead to produce final design.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Create and upload social media thumbnails.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as CorelDraw, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Canva).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Experience in creative process, social media.
Deadline: 14th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online