The Industrial Training Funa (ITF) and Nigeria Employers Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Dantata & Sawoe Construction Company (Nigeria) Limited invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake a six months training programme.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Technical Skills Training Programme
Duration: 6 Months
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Dantata & Sawoe Construction Company (Nigeria) Limited invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake a six months training programme in the following areas:
- Mechanical Maintenance
- General and Industrial Electrical
- Panel Beating
- Computer Maintenance
- Welding and Fabrication
- Turning (Machining).
The training aims to:
- Develop appropriate skilled manpower in those trade areas that would meet the need of the industry and the economy.
- Collaborate in promoting socio-econornic environment that would engender empowerment productivity and prospenty for all.
- The Programme is non-residential and trainees will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme. Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and stipend.
Eligible candidates who must be between 18 and 35 years of age are required to possess any of the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certification Examination (SSCE)
- National Technical Certificate in related Trade Areas
- Federal Craft Certificate (similar to “b” above)
- In addition good communication skills and numerical ability will be an added advantage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to come for a test and they should bring along the following:
- Two (2) passport size photographs
- Original Birth Certificate
- Original Educational qualification Certificate (s)
- Original and Photocopy of National ID / Voter’s Card or International Passport.
Deadline: 11th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application with copies of Certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop a Hard copy with credentials in a sealed envelope addressed to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Dantata & Sawoe Construction Company (Nig.) Limited,
Main Yard: Km 12, Kano – Zaria Road,