Black Pen Recruitment – Our client, an AI-Driven Lending Platform is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intermediate Accountant – FinTech
Employment type: Full Time
- Do you have software development experience? Are you looking for a remote job? Then we have the opportunity for you!
- Our client, an AI-Driven lending platform is looking to hire a talented Intermediate Accountant to join their team remotely. Their team consists of innovators and builders with domain expertise in the lending space. They share a determination to continue leveraging data driven approaches to problem solving by building products that the market needs and API integrations that drive value across the board.
- As an Intermediate Accountant, you will be expected to do more than just the fundamental work. You will be a key member of their team and take extreme ownership of the product and its delivery. The ideal candidate has worked in the fintech/start-up environment before and must not only have exceptional experience in accounting but is a highly self-motivated individual with strong work, ethics, attention to detail and organizational skills.
- 2 – 4 years of experience in accounting
- Experience working in the accounting department for a fintech/start-up company is advantageous
- Experience in handling tax and everything related to it
- Up to date with financial policies
- Proficient in the use of spreadsheets
- Analytical and conducts work in a way that is meticulous and detail-orientated
- Good communication, interpersonal and reporting skills
- Provide clear and concise communication regarding financial status and liquidity to the team
- Able to employ critical thinking in managing account transactions
- Exude your upbeat energy and enthusiasm each and every day to motivate your team to be the best they can in every aspect of what they do
- Celebrate the success of others by recognizing the contributions of committed team members and their achievements
- Be a role model for the Client’s organizational culture by creating a positive impact at every touchpoint with people, with every word you say or put in print and everything you do
- Communicate in a fashion that is respectful and well understood
- Collaborate with your peers to collectively think of innovative ideas that drive business through technology
- Build and utilize working relationships with internal business partners across the organization and external business contacts.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Ensure timely bank payments of tax and other obligations
- Compute taxes and prepare returns
- Manage balance sheet and profit/loss statements for crypto and fiat across different countries of operations
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidently and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: If this sounds like the perfect job opportunity then apply today!