Triversa Solutions Limited specialises in providing Regulatory Compliance and Enterprise Intelligence solutions to clients in Banking, Insurance, Defence, Government, Oil and Gas, Aviation and Telecommunication sectors. We assist clients in making more informed decisions towards improving their business operations and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Intelligence Developer
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge.
- In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator. If you also have business acumen and problem-solving aptitude, we would like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will enhance our business intelligence system to help us make better decisions.
- Translating business needs into technical specifications.
- Developing reporting systems that provide accessible information for decision-making.
- Maintaining data analytics platforms.
- Evaluating and improving existing BI systems.
- Conducting troubleshooting on BI models.
- Generating and delivering quality reports to customers and performing quality assurance checks on reports.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications.
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g., reporting tools)
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms (e.g., MicroStrategy)
- Create tools to store data (e.g., OLAP cubes)
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems.
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems.
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses.
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects.
- Develop and update technical documentation.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Proven experience as a BI Developer or Data Scientist.
- Experience in data warehouse design.
- Working knowledge of BI technologies.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good communication skills.
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework.
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI)
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative.
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career within a growing and dynamic company.
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a Project Coordinator who will be in charge of assisting our project managers in organizing our ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- To be successful as a project coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills. A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study and at least three (3) years of relevant experience is required for consideration
- Ultimately, the Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Oversee project procurement management
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field of study.
- Three (3) years of experience in a related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude.
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role.
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery.
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills.
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner.
- Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Basecamp or Trello).
- PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus.
Job Title: System Integrator
Job type: Contract
- The Systems Integration Specialist would be responsible for developing and maintaining system integrations and components, including but not limited to; application to application integrations, services, internal and external API, file transfer, and EDI and SQL queries.
- The Systems Integration Specialist is fully responsible for participating in requirements analysis and decomposition, design, development, internal testing, and the documentation of same for the application-application integrations.
- Primary responsibilities will also include troubleshooting existing integrations and providing technical support to the application development team.
System Integrator Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain services used in application integrations.
- Design integration solutions and document the design in accordance with best practices.
- Work with development teams to architect, design, build, and implement application integrations.
- Develop and maintain data integration components such as SQL queries, stored procedures, data extraction and cleansing, and integration with system front end components.
- Write PL-SQL code to retrieve appropriate data as derived from requirements.
- Build reports and/or data extracts to support business analysis.
- Support development on resolving system defects, acting as a liaison, and developing solutions.
- Coordinate directly with business users and business analyst to best understand and analyse business specifications.
- Provide technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve integration errors.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3-5+ years of development experience.
- Prior experience working with ERP or Supply Chain solutions.
- Experience in XML, and experience with PHP, Python or related language.
- Experience in structured release & deployment best practices.
- Development experience with Java language.
- Demonstrated experience writing Web Services, RESTFUL, or SOAP, as well as experience writing fault-tolerant code.
- Project management experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated strong analytical/problem-solving skills and ability to follow procedures and resolve exceptions.
- In-depth knowledge of PL-SQL.
- Familiarity with database tools such as Toad or SQLDeveloper; Integration Architecture, and best practices.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills with a strong sense of customer service.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and work in a team with diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Strong familiarity with agile software development practices and tools.
- Demonstrated ability to design and document software solutions.
- Team player who is also able to work independently and handle conflicting priorities while maintaining consistent, quality performance standards.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within tight deadlines and prioritize effectively, while delivering high-quality work.
- Solution-oriented with a high sense of quality, attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency, and meeting tight deadlines.
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
Job Title: Test Automation Specialist
Employment Type: Full Time
- As a Test Automation Specialist, you will work closely with the architects in developing testing tools and frameworks that will be integrated into their CI/CD pipeline.
- The ideal candidate will have development and microservices experience and have worked in a Microsoft, IFS or Oracle environment (or ability to learn quickly).
- You will have access to cutting edge technological tools and have a huge opportunity to impact growth at scale.
- Be our subject matter expert for test and automation around enterprise software, APIs, services and systems
- Design and develop test solutions and automation in a cross-functional, agile environment
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, and mentor other members of the engineering community
- Solves complex cross-functional architecture/design and business problems; solutions are extensible; works to simplify, optimize, remove bottlenecks, etc.
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity.
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree is a plus – Information Technology concentration a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of writing and maintaining test automation scripts for Complex web applications in a distributed environments
- Deep experience with SDET/QA methodology & software development processes, e.g. Agile and Scrum.
Additional Experience / Skills/ Knowledge:
- Effective communicator who can be the technical spokesperson for his Team/Area in broader architecture and technology discussion.
- Automation Framework – Experience in Automation Framework Development (TDD (JUnit), BDD (Cucumber), Hybrid, Key Word Driven, Data-Driven, Linear (TestNG, API Driven Testing Experience)
- Exposure to Programming Languages: .NET, Ruby, Java, Spring, Angular
- Experience in API automation and experience in setting up API tests for REST APIs and Web Services/Microservices
- Bug remediation and backports to all supported releases.
- 4+ years of hands-on Quality Assurance Engineer experience covering a broad scope of business, technologies, and software development disciplines.
- Experience using JIRA & Zephyr or equivalent tools.
- Experience in the Data-interchange formats (i.e., JSON, XML, etc.)
- Experience with AI machine learning
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent standard in Computer Science.
- Quality Assurance Analyst: Experience in Software Testing or Quality Assurance.
- Testing experience with applications built around the JAVA framework.
- Good knowledge of the Selenium and Java language.
- Experience in the creation and execution of Test Cases.
- Experience with automation frameworks.
- Experience with backend (API level) and UI automation.
- Ability to develop interface or custom made program to test the API component in low-level test fashion.
- Experience with performance testing tools jMeter and/or Visual Studio Enterprise.
- Knowledge of Windows, UNIX and LINUX platforms.
- Experience working with relational databases.
- Experience working with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
- Experience (or strong interest in working) with a large and disparate data set.
- Experience working with multi-tier applications.
- Understanding of software architecture.
- Ability to review project technical documents and provide input as required.
- Ability to interact with development team to identify and resolve bugs.
- Excellent problem analysis, troubleshooting, and resolution skills.
- Ability to be flexible in project work and multi-task responsibilities.
- Ability to work in a close-knit team.
- Ability to relate to staff at all levels.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Autonomous and attentive to detail.
- Experience in an international environment.
- Experience in Agile development methodologies.
Job Title: Sales/ Digital Marketing Specialist
- TriVersa is looking to employ a highly creative, motivated, and energized Sales / Digital Marketing Specialists to join our team. In this position, the candidate will be responsible for all aspect of our sales, social media, and digital marketing operations.
- The central goal is to help grow the company’s brand’s influence locally and internationally – whilst generating leads, increasing brand loyalty, and engaging on a positive sales outcome through effective digital communication channels.
- Duties also include planning, implementing, and monitoring the company’s digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks.
- Our ideal candidate is someone who can quickly absorb and retain product knowledge as well as position the product to potential customers with the right sales enthusiasm and also have experience in digital brand marketing and solutions sales experience acquired at an online focused company.
- He or she will be responsible for supporting our team in the execution of solutions marketing and sales follow-through.
- The successful candidate will be creative, interested in sales of software solutions (digitally) and possess good-to-great knowledge of web technologies.
- The right candidate will receive on-the-job training to further sharpen knowledge towards introducing our solutions and services to the market and ensure sales.
- Collaborating with management to achieve key TriVersa digital marketing objectives.
- The face of TriVersa in the cloud -hence able to build strong relationship at all levels towards influencing sales.
- Maintenance of existing and building of new client relationships.
- Generate leads and meet sales targets.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Preparing frequent report on all sales progress
- Able to create engaging, persuasive, relevant content, and digital marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate the end-to-end process involved in bringing solution/product messages to the market in line with purpose such as lead generation, education, marketing, and sales.
- Visiting clients, and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Demonstrating product to prospects and coordinating sales effort.
- Maintaining and updating pipelines for all opportunities and customers
- Collaborate with partners and associates towards joint digital marketing initiatives such as webinars, articles, etc. where there are mutually benefiting opportunities.
- Providing insight on status of any digital marketing campaigns currently ongoing
- To design and implement special promotional offers (monthly and otherwise) communicated through social media platforms.
- Daily identify and publish relevant and informative content on digital platform such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Website, Medium, and others, towards positive brand association and value targets.
- Continue to grow an engaged, real community of followers and contributors on our multiple accounts with multiple channels.
- Monitor industry trends, identifying opportunities for marketing and sales strategies.
- Assist with the year financial target of the company.
Create various digital content in line with TriVersa’s business priorities:
- Create quarterly monthly content calendars.
- Create and schedule posts.
- Manage and Create Custom Content
- Create strategies to include engaging contents towards sales of our solutions and to develop our social channels which can include events, photography, infographics, contests, blog posts, videos and more.
- Content to integrate with other communication channels wherever possible including advertising, PR, website content.
- Create layout recommendations, write copy and oversee the creative development of graphics.
- Support the Development and Execution of Paid Digital Media Strategies
- Includes graphic layout recommendations for display ads, copy for search engine marketing, paid social ads and more.
Monitor Social Media Feeds:
- Monitor and produce content for social feeds such as Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Includes creation of a response referral sheet on key questions/areas of discussion.
- Feedback back to marketing teams or internal parties as needed for further communication plans.
- Create Bi-Monthly Summary Reporting
- Capture and analyse metrics across the multiple accounts and channels.
- Provide an in-depth monthly overview of content wins and opportunities.
- Set specific objectives and report costs vs growth.
- Track competitor accounts and report on their strategic wins/losses
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working in Sales and or digital marketing role.
- University Degree in Business / Commerce related field
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills
- Experience with developing, implementing, and managing social media strategies.
- Adept at creating reports including set up of google analytics.
- Creative experience using various social media, and email marketing tools.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills
- Exceptional copywriting and communications skills
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with clients and work colleagues.
- Organized and detail-oriented (where required)
- Proficiency with digital creative tools, marketing animation and social media integration.
- Work for a professional and highly rewarding working environment
- Work a good percentage of the time from home
- Gain significant mentoring to truly deliver superior sales and digital marketing outcomes.
- Progress your career to the next level.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
Deadline: 10th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.