We are a leading Properties Development company with a wide spread across Nigeria. Our head office is situated in Lagos. We are seeking to employ experienced, dedicated professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Prepare Financial Statements for Management decision.
- Day-to-day management of the Financial and Management Accounting processes.
- Implement approved accounting processes, systems and controls for products and services.
- Ensure all creditors’ balances are diligently & completely recorded and accounted for on a daily basis.
- Render accurate and timely returns to appropriate statutory regulatory authorities in compliance with all applicable requirements.
- Plan, organize and implement accounting operations and objectives; coordinate and integrate activities toward achievement of established goals and objectives.
- Manage the finance and / or accounting departments.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other related field.
- Must be a qualified Accountant (ACA / FCA).
- High degree of integrity, confidentiality, confidence and ability to contribute to new culture.
- Good knowledge of FMCG, commerce, telecommunication or banking dynamics will be added advantage.
- Ability to handle the pressure of working in a dynamic and result oriented environment.
- Minimum of 15 years post qualification experience in accounts / finance / audit, five(5) of which must have been at senior management level.
- Attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates.
Job Title: Senior Architect
- Participate in all designs and construction project (New, renovation, expansion, acquisition) related to commercial offices and residential complex.
- Handle multiple project coordination and construction, Finance, procurement and pre-operational set-up.
- Maintain an active and timely updated deal log and provide communication to top management on status and evaluation of projects.
- Work with various internal and external departments, agencies and external suppliers to direct their activities in support of the projects’ desired outcomes.
- The role will require some local and regional travels within West Africa.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Architecture
- A Professional Qualification will be an added advantage.
- PMP Certification is desirable.
- Certified membership of ARCON and other relevant professional bodies.
- Use of Microsoft Project.
- Minimum of 20 years cognate experience.
- Between 45 and 55 years of age
- Have experience in developing, upgrading and amending building structures.
- Have experience in building commercial offices and residential buildings.
- Proven track record in development and implementation of strategic management, operational review and project management delivery.
Job Title: Female Lawyer
- Monitor legal risk in real estate documentation and advise clients accordingly.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for real estate transactions.
- Draft and negotiate property/real estate transactions.
- Prepare Lease Agreements, Deeds of Assignment, Licences and addenda to principal lease agreements, etc
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before transactions are executed.
- Manage regulatory and compliance-related services.
- Represent the company in purchase and sale of properties.
- Defend the company in litigation.
- Support legal and general advisory needs associated with a large-scale real estate portfolio.
Qualifications, Experience& Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law – LL.B (Second Class Upper Division).
- Master’s Degree in Law (LL.M) will be an added advantage.
- Strong experience in real estate law and industry knowledge that includes litigation, lease transactions, property management, and purchase and sale transactions.
- Good understanding of Foreclosure.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Capable networker with excellent interpersonal, communication and public speaking skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- Prepare bill of quantities for all building developments / design
- Prepare bid evaluations reports front returned tenders
- Prepare priced Bill / tender
- Carry out periodic price survey of key building materials and going rates for specific work packages for various cadre of building contractors
- Review all payment request / certification / valuations, confirm correctness of claims and ascertain in line with contract terms
- Verify all variation claim
- Prepare and review final project accounts
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- First class or minimum of second class (upper) Quantity Surveying or Surveying Engineering from a reputable University.
- Master’s Degree in Building Technology / Quantity Surveying will be added advantage.
- Membership of Nigeria Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NIQS) will be an advantage. 15-20 years of experience with a construction company or Estate Management / Valuation firm.
Job Title: Project Manager
- Participate in all design and construction projects (new, renovation, expansion, acquisition. disposition) related to hotel
- Lead the project team through the construction and final close out of assigned projects
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with the executive team, consultants, site engineers, employees, trade partners, and suppliers throughout the projects
- Maintain an active and timely updated deal log and provide communication to the Group
- Executive Director on status and evaluation of business transactions
- Develop and maintain the construction schedule in conjunction with project team to meet milestones and completion dates
- Work with various internal and external departments, agencies and external suppliers to direct their activities in support of the hotel desired outcomes
- Lead regular project meetings
- Maintain, track and report all financial aspects of project including budgets, forecasts and billings
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Architecture, Estate Management or relevant Engineering fields. MBA will be an added advantage.
- Professional Certification in facilities management / architecture / estate management etc.
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, multi task and willing to travel
- Minimum of 18 years cognate experience with comprehensive knowledge of hospitality development, hotel operations and product quality
- Demonstrated success and advancement in a real estate related field
- Proficiency and Certification(s) in project management
- Vast Experience in design and construction
- Good working knowledge of entire real estate value chain (regulatory processes/health and safety etc.)
- Excellent Negotiating, Organizational and Communication skills.
- Versatility in dealing with Nigerian government agencies and parastatals
Deadline: 15th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email attaching their CV (Prepared as a Microsoft Word document) and quoting relevant reference to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.