Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, a Plastic Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
Location: Ojota, Lagos
- Confirming daily production quantity via STN
- Clearing of production floor and ensuring that no FG is found on the shop floor
- Posting and updating daily all customers bin card.
- Reporting daily production discrepancies as transferred to the FG warehouse
- Issuing goods to customers on FIFO/FEFO standard bases
- Reporting NMI and SMI
- Balancing of Bin Cards
- Taking ownership of the FG in the warehouse
- Preventing pilfering and theft
- Avoiding stock aging by reporting regularly NMI & SMI
- Minimum Qualification : ND/HND/BSC
- Minimum Experience 1 – 2 years in a plastic industry
- Must be science based oriented preferably Statistics/mathematic etc.
- Good in calculation in kg, tons conversion
- Ability to work under pressure and pleasure
- Must be honest and well behaved
- Good in communication
- Good data management.
Job Title: Social Media Specialist
Location: Ojota, Lagos
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries promptly.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- 3 or more years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Experience using various analytics software.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
Job Title: Hardware Computer Engineer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Design, develop, and test computer systems and components such as processors, circuit boards, memory devices, networks, and routers.
- Use models (working or theoretical) that are constructed with computer simulation to test, build, and modify product prototypes.
- Monitors the functioning of an operating system and make any adjustments or modifications necessary to meet the correct specifications
- Test and peer review for technical exploration and examination of digital media
- Analyze user needs and recommend appropriate hardware.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Effective communication
Job Title: Confidential Secretary
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Performs various secretarial, clerical, and administrative duties.
- Schedule meetings and appointments maintain calendars and make travel arrangements for assigned executive or staff.
- Prepares confidential reports such as statistical and financial reports for distribution.
- Maintains and files confidential records, such as contract negotiations, and any notes and data related to those files.
- Provides, whether personally or through other available staff, skills such as typing, filing, and mail management.
- Transcribes legal documents and confidential reports; acquires official signatures as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of NCE / OND qualification with a minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Familiarity with, or ability to quickly learn, basic office and clerical procedures and equipment.
Deadline: 20th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.