Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Representatives with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory / market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitiveactivities, and potential for new products and services
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
Job Title: Heavy Duty Mechanic / Electrician
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Inspecting payloaders, cranes, trucksand other heavyequipment for proper performance, and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions
- Diagnosing faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine the extent of repair required
- Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, components or systems using hand and power tools
- Testing repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers’ specifications
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment
- Service attachments and working tools such as blades, ploughs, winches and side booms.
- HND or B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering with a minimum of Upper Credit or second Class Lower.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience in fault-finding and servicing ofSelf Loader, Truck, Marine equipment’s like Dredger, tugboat etc.
- Professionally trained in: Mechanical engineering, power electronics systems, mechatronic engineering.
- Technical understanding of synchronised control systems.
- Excellent fault finding and diagnostic skills.
- Understanding of Health & Safety regulations
- Manual handling experience and working with automatic refuelling systems.
Job Title: Generator Specialist
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Under general supervision, this position is responsible for performing routine to complex skilled and technical work in the repair, maintenance and installation of generators at client’s Facilities.
Essential Job Functions
- Troubleshoots and repairs alternating current electrical systems on generators, automatic transfer switches, generator controls and engine related mechanical failures; and performs routine preventative maintenance, oil and filter changes and inspections on all generator and by-pass pumps.
- Maintains inventory of spare parts and initiates procurement of replacement supplies and equipment as necessary; makes cost and material estimates; collects data for preventive maintenance system; maintains activity logs and completes work orders and reports as needed.
- Operates assigned service vehicle, multimeters, pressure testers, feeler gauges, power and hammer drills, pipe benders and welding tools
- B.Sc / HND in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with at least 8 years experience in repair, operation, and maintenance of various types of diesel fueled generator sets or similar equipment.
- Experienced in maintaining Diesel Plants of 500 KVA and above (FG Wilson Engine knowledge is a plus).
- Electrical – Through knowledge of 12-24 VDC electrical systems and procedures, methods and techniques to design, install, repair and maintain generators, by-pass pumps, starters, pumps, valves, motors and gauges.
- Engines – Knowledge of diesel, gasoline, natural gas, propane driven internal combustion engines.
- Equipment Operation – Thorough knowledge of the proper procedures for operating, inspecting and maintaining tools and related equipment as needed to construct and maintain properties and equipment. Knowledge of laws and regulations governing the operation of equipment and materials.
- Safety – Knowledge of occupational hazards, safety precautions, and safety regulations related to equipment operation, hazardous materials, traffic patterns and conditions, and other work related precautions.
- Engine Repair – Ability to utilize a variety of shop tools and equipment to perform routine repair work of equipment.
- Time Management – Ability to plan and organize daily work routine. Establishes priorities for the completion of work in accordance with sound time-management methodology.
- Communication – Ability to communicate ideas effectively, including the preparation of reports and logs. Ability to listen and understand directions, information and ideas presented verbally and in writing.
Deadline: 6th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.