At Conclase Consulting, we provide top notch IT solutions and support services to help you transform your business into an Intelligent Enterprise, redefine the customer experience, deliver a step change in productivity, and inspire total workforce engagement to achieve game-changing outcomes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Setting project goals and coming up with plans to meet those goals
- Maintaining project timeframes, budgeting estimates and status reports
- Managing resources for projects, such as computer equipment and employees
- Coordinating project team members and developing schedules and individual responsibilities
- Implementing IT strategies that deliver projects on schedule and within budget
- Using project management tools to track project performance and schedule adherence
- Conducting risk assessments for projects
- Organizing meetings to discuss project goals and progress
- At least 2 years experience
- PMP Certified and at least one project experience
- Advanced computer skills and indepth knowledge of different operating systems, network administration and service desk administration
- Project management and leadership skills for managing projects and the teams involved with them
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to coordinate with team members and management and explain technical issues
- Analytical and problemsolving skills to handle any issues that occur during project completion
- Organization and time management skills to keep projects on track and within budget
- Excellent resource planning and task scheduling skills
Job Title: IT Quality Assurance Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Document test cases
- Perform document risk analysis
- Record test progress and results
- Code automated tests
- Create test plans
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
- Discover bugs within software
- Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing
- Identify any potential problems that users might encounter
- Perform manual and automated testing
- Research and analyze product features being tested
- Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes
- Review user interface for consistency and functionality
- 2 – 10 years experience.
Job Title: IT Change Manager
Location: Ikeja Lagos
Roles and Responsibilities
- Establish a series of deliverables for actionable and targeted change management
- Identify and control foreseen opposition.
- Build actionable outcomes for the five levers of change management: engagement strategy, roadmap supporter, coaching plan, preparation plan, resistance control plan.
- Enable organizational strategy and roles and responsibilities concept.
- Coordinate activities with other professionals.
- Integrate implementation of transition events into project strategy.
- Review and guarantee readiness to use.
- Evaluation by stakeholders, impact assessment and action strategy for transition including coordination and preparation program
- Apply a systematic approach and guide progress on change management
- Assess the effects of transition
- Full evaluations on the power of transition
- Build a plan for handling transition.
- Identify, assess, and devise strategies for risk reduction.
- Prepare the affected audience to effectively perform their job in the new world by developing the awareness and skills needed.
- Deal alongside the change management team to implement change management practices into overall project planning.
- Identify and connect groups influenced by the introduction and modifications.
- Identify and express the transition and impacts from the viewpoint of individuals, procedures, strategies, and structures through stakeholders.
- Ensure the awareness is shared with affected viewers throughout the program.
- Establish and calculate measures of performance, and track improvement.
- Help for organization-level change management, business change management.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 2 – 10 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Role as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 1st December, 2021.