HRbreakoutRoom, a human resource recruiting and consulting firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Assistant / Intern
Location: Lekki, Lagos (Partially Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
Sector: HR Consulting
- We are looking to employ an HR assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills.
- An HR assistant is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills.
- You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing it, develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements
- Manage the overall interview, selection, closing process and ensure it’s done in accordance with employment laws and regulations.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Manage and maintain relationship with stakeholders/ clients
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees / clients
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills / Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- Strong passion for Human resource and willingness to learn
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable making decisions independently
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking and HRIS systems (open to learn)
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues.
N70,000 – N100,000 / month.
Job Title: Head of Business
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Head of Business to lead, oversee the work of employees in our company and maintain relationship with all the company’s stakeholders and clients.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
- Promoting or developing the company’s brand and building awareness about it with customers.
- Generating new business opportunities and participating in new business negotiations.
- Managing relationships with clients, stakeholders, and influencers.
- Assessing new opportunities to focus on opportunities.
- Managing various business proposals and submissions and represent the company in events and conferences.
- Engaging competitors and reviewing employer’s offering in the light of competitors’ products.
- Oversee and supervise the company’s activities and its employees to ensure that the workers are aligned with the company’s goals.
- Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity.
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals.
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitableresources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.).
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration, Tourism, travel or hospitality is required
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the travel industry.
- A minimum of 2 – 3 years supervisory experience may be preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years of B2B/ Corporate Sales experience
- Knowledge of travel management processes.
- The ability to build and maintain positive relationships with vendors of direct travel (existing relationships may be advantageous).
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Good communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- A basic understanding of Geography.
- Strong computer skills.
NGN300,000 – NGN500,000 monthly.
Job Title: International Student Recruitment Officer / Sales Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Educational Consulting
Work Type/Location: Maryland, Ikeja.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales officer/International Student Recruitment Officer to contribute to converting prospective students to get to their best study destination.
- The person will be responsible for counselling students on the best decisions over the phone while doing this with high levels of honesty and integrity, she will also have to maintain good customer relationship.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about the study options available to them.
- Give explicit counsel on study destinations.
- Fill in customer knowledge gap and provide solutions.
- Submit properly completed applications to the admissions team.
- Enter and update customer information on the CRM.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation; be a good ambassador of the brand.
- Increase market share monthly. You will be solely responsible for the success of your assigned market.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
- Upload and guard student information.
- Come up with new strategies/proposals weekly on how to develop the markets.
- First Degree in a relevant discipline
- 2 – 5 years Proven experience as a International Student Recruitment Officer or relevant role
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Salary: N150,000 plus a commission structure
Deadline: 29th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.