Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited is a real estate development platform that provides investors with access to debt investment offering.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fullstack Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Contract
Your New Company
- You will be working for a fast growing company. This role will be responsible for developing our investment platform which manages the investment activities for our investors.
Your new role
This role will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Participating in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on developing scalable, resilient systems that deliver business value.
- Writing unit / integration tests along with production code to produce a reliable product.
- Understanding and providing feedback for technical and design requirements.
- Providing technical support to internal teams.
- Staying abreast of and (where necessary) applying the latest emerging technologies.
- Helping improve code quality and existing functionality.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Computer science or similar related experience.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Thorough understanding of OO programming languages.
- Thorough understanding of relational databases.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work both individually and as part of an agile team.
- Able to actively participate in technical and commercial discussions.
- Experience designing, developing, releasing and maintaining scalable, fault tolerant systems.
- Experience dealing with large volumes of data
What you’ll get in return
A fully remote working role.
Job Title: Site Engineer / Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Site Engineer / Project Manager to take responsibility over a number of real estate Development Projects.
- Minimum of an HND in Civil / Structural Engineering
- Applicant must have proven at least 4years of working experience in real estate construction
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations, and quality standards.
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process with eyes for details
- Ability to use relevant engineering design software to generate Civil/Structural drawings, management and calculations.
- Experience in high rise buildings an advantage
- Excellent Time and Project Management Experience
- Diligent leader and human resources management.
- Ability to work under pressure and with no supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- COREN or NSE Member.
Deadline: 21st June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send an up-to-date copy of their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.