Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business and support services in Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure that the production line and the bulk area is running at maximum efficiency with reducing minimum breakdowns and within the planned cost parameters of Manpower, Material and Maintenance.
- Control monthly Maintenance Expenses. Build year Maint. Budget.
- Maintains the conditions of the line based on standard engineering practices
- Supervise and ensure the implementation of all quality control procedures to achieve the highest level of product quality
- Ensure that all product produced are as per standard and eliminate wastage of products and materials to the barest minimum
- Develop and implement predictive, routine and preventive maintenance programs for electrical, electronic and mechanical aspects of operations.
- Identify recurring equipment problems, analyze root causes and implement corrective repairs.
- Ensure that subordinates carry out their duties as and when due. Organize and adapt shifts in 24/7 that cover all production needs in different seasons.
- Maintain the highest environmental and sanitation standards within and around the plant
- Ensure effective supervision and performance of staff and machinery on lines
- Set daily production mix levels and shift arrangements to meet the daily requirements of Sales
- Ensure that materials usage and yield are kept at optimum standard level
- Review and analyze Production and Down Time reports.
- Follow-up with appropriate resources to systematically eliminate sources of Down Time
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics Engineering from a recognised University
- Master’s degree is a plus
- Minimum 8 years of performing Engineering and Maintenance duties in a Food/Beverage Company in a senior management role
- Organizational skills
- Project Management skills
- Analytical ability
- Materials Management
- Team Leadership
- Team Management
- Maintenance Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only those selected will be contacted.