Georges Memorial Medical Centre is one of the most modern, high technology private hospitals in Nigeria.Since 2006 we have continued to deliver first class healthcare for women and children. Our specialties are fertility management, Assisted Conception, Endoscopic surgery, General Gynaecology, Obstetrics and Paediatrics. We achieve this by the relentless effort of our highly skilled and committed staff.
We strive to provide a positive experience for all our patients, making every effort to ensure their stay with us, is as comfortable as possible, through our expertise and technologically advanced environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Employment type: Full Time
- Provide primary contact and continuous care towards the management of patients’ health
- Assess and treat a wide range of conditions.
- Run diagnostic tests, prescribe medication, create treatment plans and provide health and wellness advice to patients.
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years of experience in medical practice
- Must possess a valid practicing license with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- M.B.B.S or equivalent
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.