Abuja Clinics is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Pharmacist will supervise all operations within the pharmacy as well as provide pharmacy services to customers
- Assess customer needs and recommend suitable promoted products from time to time.
- Interpret prescriptions from affiliated doctors and manage referrals from medical labs to prescribe our products and retail outlets, by utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis.
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Work with the sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message.
- Report to the Superintendent Pharmacist, build positive trust relationships with the other staff to influence targeted group in the decision-making process
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with the latest medical data.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be a registered member of the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria (PCN)
- 3 – 5 years post NYSC work experience.
- Other professional courses in Pharmacy would be an added advantage.
Job Title: Biomedical Engineer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Part-time
Summary of Responsibilities
- Evaluate the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical equipment and maintaining a database
- Directs biomedical equipment operation by providing equipment operation, demonstrations, instructing other healthcare staff in the use and care of equipment
- Train team members and end-users across facilities on the proper use of equipment and maintenance against safety operations
- Maintains medical/surgical equipment by completing preventive maintenance schedules, conducting tests, and troubleshooting and repairing malfunction equipment
- Analyze failure, corrective and preventive action to respond to complaints against seamless operations.
- Installs new equipment by conducting tests, ensuring adherence to safety measures and making modifications where necessary
- Liaise with all service providers in evaluating service contracts, servicing equipment, and maintaining inventories
- Perform operational and safety testing on all clinical equipment as well as assist other clinical staff on the proper usage and preventive maintenance of biomedical equipment across Lagoon Hospitals
- Create schedules, tracking inventory, creating and using budget whilst overseeing contract obligations and deadlines.
- Installs, test, calibrate, repair and provide technical support for biomedical equipment whilst keeping documentation of maintenance history across facilities
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Electrical Engineering, Medical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience as a Biomedical Engineer
- Other professional Certifications in Biomedical Engineering will be an added advantage.
Deadline: 31st August, 2021.