Moove is a technology company that is transforming the way the world thinks about transportation and democratizing vehicle ownership. We are on the front line when it comes to advocating for our vision for urban mobility by empowering lives through providing flexible vehicle access and ownership. Our aim is to be the global market leader in this space by enabling on-demand income opportunities and creating value for our partners!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Onboarding Officer
About the Role
- Moove is looking for a professional with strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial attitude to be the Onboarding Officer, reporting to the Head of Onboarding.
- As a proven result-driven person, the Onboarding Officer will be responsible for the coordination of the entire onboarding process of the drivers within the showroom.
- In this role, you will dig deep into effectively providing customer service for drivers so as to make the organization run more efficiently. If you’ve got patience, some big ideas, and an uncanny knack for customer service, this is the role for you
- We are looking for an Onboarding Officer who will manage all onboarding projects, tasks, and deliverables within our operations team and also be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is skilled in rendering quality service to increase the company’s growth and revenue.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Deliver 100% satisfaction, in-person support to our customers.
- Walk drivers through onboarding and all of the tools to be successful.
- Help brand the Moove name and get drivers excited.
- Stay on top of Moove policies and procedures.
- To register a new driver and review accurately drivers’ information and ensure compliance with the Moove standard.
- To welcome and greet customers delightfully.
- To accurately describe Moove’s product features and benefits to customers.
- Ensure that all onboarded drivers are transferred to the Moove Fleet account.
- To resolve driver related issues.
What you will need for this position:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Must be customer service-centric.
- Must possess basic administration skills.
- Ability to work independently, with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate effectively (written and oral) with others at all levels of the organization and externally.
Who You’ll Be Working with:
- Directly reporting to our Head of Onboarding and closely working with our Onboarding Team.
About the Team
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make cities better.
- Moove is strongly committed to diversity within its community.
- The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
- Moove relies on the accuracy of the information contained in employment applications, as well as the accuracy of other data presented throughout the hiring process and during employment. Any misrepresentations, falsifications, or material omissions in any information or data provided by an applicant may result in the applicant being excluded from further consideration for employment or if an individual has already been hired, termination of employment.
- Moove is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, political affiliation or any other protected characteristic.
- Moove is a mobility asset finance company and is Uber’s preferred fleet partner across Sub-Saharan Africa. Our Vision is to democratize vehicle ownership and empower mobility entrepreneurs across Africa.
- Our Core values are Compassion, Excellence, Innovation, Teamwork, Trust, and Ownership.
Deadline: 16th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online