Seal Energy Investment Company Limited is a long established oil, gas and construction company that has a large pipeline of work requires experienced Accounts Officers for employment. The company predominantly participates in the oil and gas, energy, and construction sectors undertaking engineering, procurement, and construction activities across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Paralegal
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Result Areas Activities Required
Document Drafting Support:
- Preparing affidavit and legal correspondence
- Taking notes and dictations from Managing /Head Solicitor
- Organizing and maintaining documents in paper and electronic filing system
- Preparing physical documents for transmission and obtaining acknowledgment/signed copies
- Investigating facts, cases, statutes, public records and such other resources to assist in case preparation
- Gathering and analyzing legal articles and texts for relevance in ongoing matters
- Scheduling internal and external meetings
- Maintaining an electronic calandar on behalf of the managing solicitor
- Preparing reminders for scheduled meetings and upcoming events
- Scheduling internal and external meetings.
- Support managing solicitor by maintaining and drafting documents, organizing files, and maintaining legal library and references.
- Will be required to act in a legal assistant/secretary capacity by scheduling meetings and maintaining a calendar on the managing solicitors’ behalf.
- Taking notes and dictation to aid in document drafting
- May be required to conduct legal research
Prior to Law Office Opening:
- Remote working hours; typically, 7am – 3pm or such other flexible time as required by managing solicitor.
- No work on Saturday.
- Sunday work as required.
After Law Office Opening:
- Remote working subject to government guidelines; typical work day 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
- May require earlier start or later close depending on managing solicitor’s schedule.
- Sunday work may be required.
- Annual leave – 15 working days a year
- Sick leave – 6 working days a year
- Half days – On Friday; work close at 1pm (where there is no further need to be at the office).
Salary & Benefits
- NGN 110,000 – 120,000 Monthly (depending on level of experience and fitness).
- HMO (Basic)
- Annual Leave – 6 working days a year
- Maternity leave – 12 weeks with full pay; maternity hours on return (later start or early close)
- Law school training for one set of exams
- Promotion (after call to Nigerian Bar).
Deadline: 18th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.