GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Ltd. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest providers of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern and environmentally friendly fleet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Orile-Iganmu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ job-related experience in sourcing for vehicle parts.
- Knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy and systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Ability to negotiate, establish and administer contracts
- Ability to procure locally and internationally.
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Researching potential vendors
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Maintain clear and organised records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly
- Coordinate with receiver to ensure proper storage
Deadline: 24th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Procurement Officer” as the subject of the mail.