Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Customer Service
Employment Type: Full Time
- This job role is responsible for driving the unit in delivering the business’s consumer service value propositions and also ensure a culture of excellent customer service experience.
- Formulate and implement the customer service department’s vision, goals, objectives and strategy, and provide leadership to the entire unit
- Establish performance metrics for customer service team members and constantly evaluate and monitor their performance
- Develop and implement quality assurance programs for new hires and employees within the Service Centre.
- Proffer updates and expansions to technology and equipment that can improve customer and experience and retention
- Monitor business and process metrics to measure and manage customer service effectiveness.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team to maximize revenue and customer loyalty.
- Ensure the continuous improvement of customer experience
- Develop and implements methods to record, assess and analyze customer feedback
- Analyze recorded customer interactions and conduct consumer surveys to measure the effectiveness of customer service initiatives
- Conduct financial analysis for the department in order to improve customer service initiatives.
- Present reports and strategic recommendations from various customer service research and analyses
- A Masters’ degree in business administration or any related field
- At least 10 years of working experience in Customer Services within the financial services sector.
- Proven and successful experience mapping consumer journeys and creating customer service strategies, driving positive change and influencing enhanced performance in a customer service capacity.
- Excellent business communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, leadership and management skills
- Experience in account management and support
- Proficient use of MS Office & applicable CRM technologies
- Proven ability to work under minimal supervision, and demonstrate calmness and composure under stress and uncertainty.
Job Title: Head, Sales & Business Development
Employment Type: Full Time
- The role is also responsible for identifying appropriate strategies for sales growth of all company’s products and solutions in order to increase market share.
- The job holder will also be responsible for overseeing the daily management of the Sales & Business Development team.
- Organize the Sales and Business Development network so that necessary resources are allocated and organized to deliver outcomes
- Ensure new and existing products and solutions are profitable revenue lines
- Create and implement sales plans to grow income in target user markets
- Participate in the development and ongoing review of annual strategic plans
- Drive strategic and tactical Sales and Development plans in tandem with the overarching business strategies
- Align operational processes and resources to support sales targets
- Manage risks within Sales and Business Development accountability consistent with the agreed risk profile and in accordance with statutory requirements.
- Provide Business intelligence on sales performance across all channels to the organization
- Develop the team’s capability and manage their performance
- A Master’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or any related discipline
- At least 7 to 14 years in a leadership role overseeing Sales and Business Development within the fintech industry.
- Excellent technology sales expertise and experience of successfully launching new products
- Prove experience of managing sales and business development teams
- Strong negotiating skills and knowledge of commercial agreements and frameworks
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal, negotiation, leadership and management skills
- Able to deal with varied tasks and work under pressure to meet deadlines and targets
- Significant understanding of sales principles and a proven ability at developing and implementing successful sales strategies.
- Demonstratable expertise in managing third-party agencies, customer relationships and other interested parties
- Ability to travel internationally when required
Job Title: Head, Human Resources
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Head of Human Resources will be responsible for managing strategic talent imperatives to ensure the firm attracts, retains, deploys and develops the right kind of people with the right mindset, to ensure continuity & sustainability of the business and delivering HR value propositions in alignment with the organization’s strategy.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Manage the implementation of the company’s performance management system
- Manage training system including selecting external training programs and consultants
- Implement HR policies and procedures and ensure strict adherence and manage employee relations
- Establish the company’s salary structure and monitor the company’s Compensation and Benefits System
- Ensure company is compliant with all federal, state, and local legal requirements
- Master’s or MBA degree in Human Resources or any related discipline
- Professional qualification/ certification in HR Management e.g. Global Professional in HR (GPHR), Senior Professional in HR (SPHR), Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM), Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) etc.
- Minimum of 10 years or progressive leadership experience in Human Resources
- Proven working experience as an HR Manager with at least 4 years in a leadership position
- Broad knowledge and experience in the full HR Value Chain
- Proven ability to implement HR strategy and interact effectively with Executive Management and the Board
- Excellent leadership, negotiation, presentation, interpersonal and coaching skills
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics, HR systems and databases
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices