Tati is a Human Resources Company providing business and support services. We support companies in all industries and in all fields. We understand the importance of people to business and know what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating at highest standards. We use up to date knowledge to support in all HR fields.
We also support individuals at home by providing domestic staffing solutions such as a helper, errand runner, reliable maid, and cleaners. We help you focus on other important aspects of your life by providing you with reliable assistants to cater for your domestic needs and we have just the right candidates!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to undertake all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to interviewing candidates and closing hires.
- Ultimately, you will be responsible for hiring qualified people while maintaining a positive candidate experience.
- Build and report on quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Create and publish job ads in various portals
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive)
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
- Host and participate in job fairs
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings
- B.Sc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter or similar role
- Hands-on experience with the largest job sites like Monster and Indeed
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Github and Stack Overflow
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Team spirit.
Deadline: 22nd June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.