Bayero University, Kano invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to the post below:
Job Title: Registrar
- The Registrar, as Principal Officer, is the Chief Administrative Officer of the University, responsible to the Vice Chancellor for the day-to-day administrative work of the University, except with regard to matters of finance to which the Bursar is responsible.
- The person holding the office of Registrar shall, by virtue of that office, be Secretary to Council, the Senate, the Congregation and Convocation.
- Candidates should be graduates with a good Honors Degree from a recognized University. Possession of Postgraduate qualification and membership of professional bodies would be an added advantage.
- Candidates must have at least fifteen (15) years administrative experience, at least ten (10) of which must be at a University level, and must be on the level of Deputy Registrar or higher.
- Candidates must be 60 years or below on appointment ‘and must be Information and Communication Technology (ICT) compliant.
- Candidates must command respect and have the ability to provide leadership and offer appropriate advice on matters affecting the University.
Condition Of Service
The successful candidate will be entitled to the salary and conditions of service applicable to a Registrar in a Federal University in Nigeria.
Deadline: 11th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit twenty (20) copies each of their Application Letter and comprehensive Personality Profile attaching copies of relevant credentials under confidential cover in an envelope sealed and marked “Post of Registrar” on the top right corner and addressed to:
The Vice Chancellor,
Kano State, Nigeria.
- Candidates are advised to request three (3) of their Referees to forward Confidential report on them to the Vice Chancellor, Bayero University, Kano.
- All applications and Referees’ reports should be submitted not later than the closing date.