Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Qualification & Experience
- First Degree in a Marketing / Business Administration related field
- 5+ years’ experience with a minimum of 2 years demonstrated involvement working in supervisory role.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Result Oriented & Target Driven.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to collect, track and analyze data with a purpose of identifying industry trends, product knowledge and other ideal leads.
- As a Sales Account Manager, you are responsible for customer acquisition, customer retention, service, product expansion, account implementation and customer support.
- Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth and profit margin.
- Participate in sales presentation to describe account management process and assist in bid process for preferred vendor when requested.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with both internal & external customers at all levels within an organization.
- Share information with fellow Account Managers and Team Leaders to ensure a united, consistent and professional approach to client account management.
Deadline: 28th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online