Emerson is a global Technology and Engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Specialist (Tank Gauging)
Requisition ID: 21007717
Job Function: Sales
- Manufacturers face growing demands for efficiency on a scale never seen before! This may require a reorientation of business plans with an eye toward digital transformation and resource optimization that help drive business performance.
- For both capital projects and ongoing operations, Emerson’s Measurement Solutions technologies provide insight and decision support to help you achieve Top Quartile performance! We provide real performance improvements in the areas that matter.
- This hardworking team is now looking for their next Sales Specialist! Take charge of the accountability for developing and growing Tank Gauging solutions in the Upstream Oil & Gas market, Refineries as well as other and marketing / storage Terminals. With eagle-eye attention across key countries across in key countries across West Africa concentrated on Tank Gauging 80% of your time and Process Level the remainder of your time, you will undertake the task of positioning Rosemount Tank Gauging as the Supplier of First Choice.
- Driving the push for full scope of supply (i.e. supplier of first choice) for Rosemount Tank Gauging products within the territory.
- Running with the responsibility for orders, deliver regional budget for Tank Gauging.
- Jointly developing business growth plan for the for Tank Gauging business and progress.
- Handling and implementing pricing/buying agreements within strategic accounts.
- Working with the Regional Sales team and Proposals Team, provides technical information, and supports strategic customers.
- Providing input on enhancements that will improve our competitive positioning, customer preferences, project activity, and other critical market data.
- Developing Local Business Partner (LBP’s) to increase market reach.
- Preparing and submitting Monthly Forecast to RSM and BDM.
- Establishing plans and strategies to protect and grow the core business.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 8 – 10 years (min) of sales experience in Tank Guaging in Hydrocarbon Industry.
- Familiar with Tank Gauging instrumentation, tank forms, terminals and storage tanks
- Understanding of local approval processes
- Extensive experience in Oil & Gas along with diverse industries like Refineries, Petrochemical, Fertilizer, Power, F&B Instrumentation with a consistent track record of success in sales and marketing management
- Experience in working with teams, and large project management in complex organizations, is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply