E-Terra Technologies Limited is the first indigenous electronic waste recycling company in Nigeria. Our area of specialty is the eco-friendly management of electronic waste (e-waste), hazardous and non-hazardous, using integrated state-of-the-art technologies.
Our business is more than collecting & gathering electronic waste (e-waste). The core business is the effective, eco-friendly management of e-waste utilizing cutting-edge technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Business Development Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time
- E-Terra Technologies Limited is looking to employ an intelligent, versatile, thorough, creative, result and detail-oriented Senior Business Development Officer to work closely with our Director of Business Development, to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company visibility and sales.
- The Senior Business Development Officer’s responsibilities include identifying and developing an in-depth knowledge of company offerings, pricing, and policies, and improving existing sales proposals.
- You should also ensure that the company is able to achieve revenue targets.
- Ultimately, the Senior Business Development Officer should have strong business acumen as well as demonstrate excellent management, communication, and analytical abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or administration, or related field.
- 3 – 7 years of work experience.
- Proven experience working as a business development officer or similar role with the drafting of proposals, concept paper, project, and business plans, feasibility and technical reports, expression of interest (EOI), etc
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Energetic and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, task, time, and people management skills.
- Great negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Detailed, target and result oriented.
Responsibilities under the direct supervision of the Director of Business Development and/or the CEO include:
- Projects planning, scheduling, and management.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify market trends, new business opportunities, and competition.
- Analyze and/or draft proposals, concept papers, project and business plans, feasibility and technical reports, EOI, etc – a MUST.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
Deadline: 11th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.