Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE) is a women-led, faith-based Non-Governmental Organization (NGO).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Finance Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly financial reports
- Prepare other periodic financial reports as may be requested
- Prepare cash advance liquidations for review and submission to the donor.
- Support successful external audit of WEWE corporate finances yearly.
- Facilitate effective, efficient, and timely financial transaction recordings, review all postings from state offices and merge with HO postings
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation reports
- Post-Implementing Agencies financials report.
- Post, maintain, and reconcile financials in QuickBooks Accounting software.
- Support proper budget monitoring/management in a manner that will aid good management decisions on project expenditures.
- Ensure compliance on statutory deductions and remittances
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- Graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in Accounting
- Proficient in the use of Quick book accounting software.
- Ability to develop financial budgets for donors
- Strong computer skills.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ICAN or ACCA).
- Experience with NGOs is required.
- Second class upper/upper credit division will be added advantage.
- Additional professional certifications or a post-graduate diploma will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Accounting
Deadline: 4th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in only one attachment (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional references.
- Candidates must provide functional email addresses and telephone numbers of referees.