The Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry is the Premier Chamber of Commerce in Nigeria. It was incorporated in 1950 as a non-profit making organization, Limited by Guarantee under the Companies Act of 1948. The primary objective of the Chamber is to promote, support or oppose legislative or other measures affecting trade, industry, commerce and agriculture as well as representing the opinion of the business community on the above matters in particular, and the economy as a whole.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior International Relations Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Providing support for the full spectrum of activities carried out by the International and Public Sector Relations such as Public Sector Engagement, Marketing of International Trade Missions, Working as Protocol Officer for Private Sector Leaders, Negotiating with Hotels and Event Centers.
- The prospective candidate will assist in the sponsorship drive for events and programs and be available to work with flexible hours.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Relations, International Law and Diplomacy, Public Administration, Political Science, or any other Social Science subjects, or its equivalent.
- Relevant Master’s Degree is an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience.
Person’s Specification / Required Competencies:
- Organized Innovative and creative
- Proactive and analytical.
- Marketing and event management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a soft copy of their Application Letter and your attach their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 15th June, 2021.