Jubaili Bros with over 40 years of experience, is a leading provider of Power Solutions in the Middle East, Africa, and Asia. Jubaili Bros serves its customers by offering high-quality diesel generating sets through 10 countries with 3 manufacturing plants and 29 branches & service centers that are dedicated to customer satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solar Sales Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the Job
- This role will focus on promoting Jubaili Bros solar products and services in Nigeria. This role will ensure overall customer satisfaction and generate a deep understanding of the customer’s needs and market requirements.
- Extensive promotion of Solar inverters, Solar panels, mounting structures, On/Off-grid power solutions, and energy storage systems.
- Respond to detailed technical inquiries and bid requests.
- Conduct market research and identify solar energy opportunities within Nigeria
- Ensure proper communication of all sales-related documents.
- Coordinate delivery of sold equipment or projects.
- Prospect, meet and build customer relationships with end-users, EPCs, and distributors throughout Nigeria.
- Provide technical training for customers and at seminars on the product specifications and advantages over competitors.
- Provide onsite support pre and post-sales of the solar systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferably Electrical, Mechanical or Renewable Energy
- Knowledgeable in Photovoltaic systems, Off-grid, On-grid, and Hybrid Solar systems.
- Familiar with solar energy regulations in Nigeria.
- Minimum of 5 years Solar Sales experience
- Able to perform project layouts and simulations as needed
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online