First Excelsia Professional Services Limited – Our client, a leading organization in Investment Banking Sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Retail Sales
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Industry: Investment Banking
- This candidate is required to manage and provide strategic leadership and oversight to the Retail Sales Team, develop key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans, successfully execute these strategies to achieve financial targets, and build relationships and understand customer trends.
- Your ability to be successful in this role will require great business acumen, markets/industry awareness, Customer Relationship Management, Knowledge of Products & Services, Selling of Products & Services, Strong Negotiation skills, Networking, Good Presentation Skill, Organizing & Time Management skill
Experience & Qualifications
- 6 – 8 years post-NYSC qualification experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, or Business-related discipline.
- Master’s in Business Administration an added advantage.
- Relevant Professional Qualification
- Coordinate, oversee and deliver an annual operating plan.
- Achieve sales growth and budgeted growth using technology, developing winning strategies and people development.
- Assess the business and develop business plans that support corporate retail initiatives and track the results.
- Understands the features and benefits of the Vetiva’s products, services and platform offering.
- Manage the measurement and analysis of internal processes to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of those processes.
- Ensure operational activities meet with and integrate with organisational requirements for quality service delivery.
- Develop the functional, methodological, interpersonal, and personal skills of members of the Retail Sales Team with measurable goals that tie into the overall retail plan.
- Lead and develop customer focused teams that represent the ideals of Vetiva, with a focus on exceeding customer expectations.
- Build effective partnerships with support departments to maximize overall performance of Retail division.
- Ensure direct reporting line is fully informed of operational objectives, purposes, and achievements.
- Collate, review and report on economic factors/forces that may affect/shift sales Target and tactical budgets.
- Perform any other responsibility as assigned by the Group Head, Sales.
Deadline: 15th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com Using the Job Title as subject of the mail.