Gen128 Business Solutions is a business service provider that exists to provide professional, confidential, and highly effective business administrative support to our clients. Our services are specifically tailored to meet individual client needs. Our aim is to free you from time-consuming, low productivity tasks which will result in you focusing on activities that will move your business forward + Increase your profits. The services we offer Include: Back Office Support, Marketing Solutions and Information Technology Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee – Online Sales Administrator
- We are a business based in Lagos currently looking to hire a trainee Online Sales Administrator to join our marketing team. You must have some e-commerce background or exposure to excellent communications skills. We’re looking for a candidate with a positive & can-do attitude.
Job Description / Requirements
- Managing e-commerce sales across multiple channels;
- Managing third-party selling channels (eBay, Amazon & Online Store)
- Keeping up to date with the latest e-commerce technology and functionality;
- Responsible for day-to-day management of sales channels;
- Overseeing the management of the customer service and dispatch team;
- Create & Manage marketing campaigns by working with our clients and suppliers
- Uncover trends and share relevant insight with Senior Management
- Overseeing the management of the Social Media & Email Marketing strategy
- A positive attitude, a quick learner and a team player;
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, agile environment managing multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Strong interpersonal skills, good communicator;
- Background in e-commerce sales (Amazon & EBay marketplace);
- Desire to succeed a sales administrator with a highly ambitious attitude;
- Strong business sense and able to identify and locate new opportunities;
- Natural flare for Innovative ideas to promote products;
- Ability to build & nurture new relationships;
- Knowledge & Experience with Lead generating strategies;
- Telephone Sales
Perks of working for this Client:
- Flexible / agile working
- Incredible progression programmes and development through the business
- Friendly, fun working environment
- Monday to Friday 08:45 – 17:30
- Saturday 09:45 – 13:00
NGN 45,000 Monthly + Commission (During Training Period).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.