ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything – people, information, and services.
We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Officer
Job ID: 100
Function: Bank & Cash Management
Reporting to: Treasury Maanger
Travel Frequency: Occasionally
Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for cash and bank operations across the company (both cash requests by staff & I-shop collections) & maintain a close relationship with Bank contacts. Liaise with the bank reconciliation consultant. Responsible for global bank reconciliation report and resolution of open bank reconciliation items.
Expected Key Results
- Bank Reconciliation
- Cash Operations
- Local & Foreign Transactions
- Bank Verification & Confirmation.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills:
- B.Sc Accounting or B.Sc Economics (2nd Class Upper/Upper Credit minimum)
- ACA or ACCA.
- Communication Skills.
- Analytical Skills.
- Ability to Multitask.
- Exhibit good judgement.
- Pay attention to details.
- Understanding of Bank Reconciliation Process.
- Understanding of accounting principles & concepts.
- Knowledge in Excel.
- Minimum of 2 years of varied experience in Finance/Accounts department of any organization.
- Detail oriented
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation.
- Ability to optimize work processes.
- Nimble Learning.
- Ensures Accountability.
- Develops Talent.
- Drives Engagement.
- Drives Vision & Purpose.
- Excellent Decision Quality.
- Analytical & Problem Solving.
Deadline: 31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online