Goldenbridge is a fund and portfolio management company offering discretionary and non-discretionary portfolio management to individuals, companies and organizations. We have added value and offered strong returns to our clients since 2015.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Wealth and Portfolio Advisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for ensuring the Company meets and exceeds the financial target set by the Management on an annual basis.
- Responsible for preparing and implementing comprehensive strategic plans to facilitate the achievement of the Company’s financial target.
- Develop and implement the Company’s business development strategy as approved by the Management.
- Management of the P&L of the business, including the control of sales, operations, debts and cost.
- Responsible for the proper Management of all Asset, Trusts and related activities.
- Oversee the creation, termination and transfer of trust; oversee the preparation of trust documentation for clients; opening and closing of trust bank accounts.
- Interact and liaise with private bankers, intermediaries and clients on all trust related transactions
- Periodic reviews on the Company’s trust relationships, trust deeds, letters of wishes, fees etc.
- Develop and implement a business development plan to improve the deposit mobilization.
- Develop and maintain relationships with corporate clients and individual depositors
- Provide proactive advice on transaction, new products and business initiatives within the business.
- Review and advise on the prospectus, pricing supplements and trust deeds for commercial/corporate bonds transactions to meet regulatory standards.
- Providing Secondary and high-level interface with external solicitors
- Build new relationships with existing customers and new customers
- Innovate and improve ways of rewarding depositors in terms of interest earning on ordinary deposits, and fixed deposits.
- Good understanding of client relationship management
- Interpersonal with good communicative skills
- Ensure that good and accurate records of existing trust and Company’s activities are kept.
- Handling security/collateral perfection processes, receivership, foreclosure, winding up proceedings and other enforcement procedures on behalf of the Company.
- Working with the business development team to strategize on product improvement and superior delivery.
Education & Experience
- At least a relevant Bachelor’s degree or other relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Relevant professional certification in Trust and Asset Management.
- At least Ten (10) years significant and successful managerial experience in a Trustee and Asset Management business.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications, and knowledgeable in vendor database for trust services.
- Registration with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) will be an added advantage.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of the Trust and Asset Business, including private and commercial capital market, trusts, corporate and state bonds, mutual funds, etc.
- Familiar with local governing trust laws and regulations, and standard AML policies and requirements for financial institutions.
- Ideal candidate must be target & result oriented , mentally agile, innovative, accurate & detailed oriented with great communication skills.
- Ability to use initiative and work with little to no supervision, while ensuring the Head of Business Development is kept fully informed at all times.
- Time management and organizational skills
- Sales/ Marketing Skills
- Coaching/Mentoring Skills
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Highly collaborative and thrives well in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent business acumen
- Highly motivated with a desire to take advantage of new opportunities
- Excellent analytical and intellectual skills.
- Demonstrable business development experience with HNI &UHNI
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to details
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 5th July, 2021.