County Finance Limited is a financial company that principally engages in the provision of financial products and services to the public. County Finance Limited is authorized and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to conduct financial service activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles / Responsibilities
- Manage cash controls and maintain book-keeping up-to-date.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Manage petty cash expenses and records.
- Prepare requisition and retirement of funds as approved.
- Follow up on outstanding payments for both corporate and individual.
- Review and process client payments, including electronic payments and check deposits.
- Monitor payments into the company’s account to ensure that the accurate amount is remitted.
- Attend finance meeting for budgeting and projection purposes.
- Summarize and prepare financial status and transactions reports, including a profit and loss statement, and other necessary reports
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements;
- Recording office expenditures and ensuring expenses are within the set budget.
- Investigate irregularities in financial transactions and prepare reports summarizing the findings
- Report to superior all activities regarding accounting, treasury and budgeting provisions.
- Discharge any other duty as may be assigned by management.
- Avoid legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Setting up and updating customer’s payments records.
- Management of Loan process & collections
- Appraise, evaluate, and take inventory of company assets while maintaining an asset register.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND qualification with 1 – 3 years relevant work experience.
Deadline: 31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Account Assistant” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please note that only shortlisted candidate would be contacted.