HRLeverage Africa – Our client, a fast growing road construction company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- The candidate must be a self-driven talented construction accountant who has aspirations for advancement to perform accounting operations of the company and manage company and project cash flow.
- The candidate must be experienced and must have worked in a construction company before.
- Responsible for the accounting operations of the company.
- Communicate routinely with Project Managers on a variety of job related topics including bonding.
- Participate in the formation and implementation of company financial plans.
- Preparation of all monthly financial reports.
- Work with outside accounting/financial firms on monthly close-out procedures Provide .reporting and budgeting as required by Senior Management.
- Manage company and project cash flow.
- Supervise accounts payable and accounts receivable staff and functions.
- Work with project management staff ensuring proper compliance with accounting procedures including reviewing and analyzing job cost estimates and reports monthly.
- Develop written accounting procedures for the operations staff and work with team to ensure proper implementation and compliance. Creating new accounting/operations procedures to
- Prepare and manage rapidly growing entity and the evolving business structure.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners including banks, title companies, etc. that will support and grow the business.
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- B.Sc in Accounting.
- Minimum of three (4) year working experience.
- Experience in job cost accounting and financial reporting.
- 2 to 3 years on Construction Management or General Contracting or Subcontractor industry experience.
- Understanding of commercial insurance policies required.
- Proven track record of achievement and high performance with evidence.
- Must be a strong and organized leader with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Must have team spirit
- Must be emotional intelligent.
Deadline: 28th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected verteran status.