Welcome2Africa International is a trade and facilitation company with a focus on Nigeria’s Agricultural sector. Over the last 5 years we’ve hosted a lot of Agricultural investment conferences in strategic cities around the world; Luxembourg, Accra,Lagos, Abuja,Frankfurt, Belgium, the Netherlands and London.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agribusiness Investment Research Analyst
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are currently looking for an Agribusiness investment research analyst to support our next phase of growth, of which entails strengthening our investment and trade facilitation services.
- Researching companies particularly in terms of their financial functioning
- provide research and information to facilitate investment decision making
- Analyzing companies accounts, profit and loss sheet, and cash flow information
- Interpreting complicated financial information
- Writing financial research summaries
- Liaise with fund managers and network with industry professionals
- Examining and Accessing market and economic trends, Earning prospects, financial statements, and various other indicators and factors to determine suitable investment strategies
- Conducting due diligence on companies and industries by researching, reading financial statements and market data
- Assisting in effective creation and dissemination of the w2a investment report to internal and external stakeholders ensuring its main findings are made available to a broad range of internal and external stakeholders including actual and potential funders.
- To identify and prepare bids for externally funded research projects.
- Support in the overall growth of w2a.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 – 7 years of work experience.
Deadline: 30th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter detailing their suitability and experience to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.