PalmPay Limited, a Fin-Tech company; licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a Mobile Money Operator with strategic partnership investors including Transsion Holdings. The app comes pre-installed on all new INFINIX and TECNO smartphones in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Anti-fraud Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently seeking Fraud Investigations Analysts to assist our Risk Control in providing a professional investigating, monitoring, detection and recovery service to protect the company from losses due to fraudulent applications, internal fraud and other risk events across the Group.
- Conduct objective, fair, thorough, unbiased and timely investigations into allegations of fraud, waste or abuse committed by clients against our company
- Monitor fraud alerts and review fraud cases, investigate possible matches and minimize losses by taking appropriate action when ‘hits’ are identified.
- Proactively monitor and review any activities, transactions and data suspected for possible fraud across all payment channels by utilizing appropriate analytical techniques.
- As needed, contact customers regarding the status of their payments or supporting evidence while providing excellent customer support
- Provide support to the Operational, Compliance and Business units of the organization on fraud related matters
- Qualification: HND, BSc
- Qualification relating to fraud, investigations or regulatory compliance is highly desirable
- Should possess knowledge of fraud prevention/detection techniques, and Fraud Management.
- 1 – 2 years (or less) of experience in an analytical, operations, or finance role. Experience at a payments, finance, fin-tech, or technology company a plus.
- Team player and collaborates with others constructively and positively. Able to communicate and collaborate with global colleagues in a timely manner.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and achieve objectives
- Proficient in the use of social media (Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Telegram, Instagram, YouTube, Vskit）
Deadline:28th July, 2021.