Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Architect / Interior Designer
Location: Lagos Island, Nigeria
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
Core Roles & Responsibilities
- Determine the client’s goals and requirements of the project.
- Designs interior spaces, including permanent architectural details and temporary elements Assesses and meets client requirements and desires through regular meetings and conferences.
- Produces sketches, drawings, and floor plans to illustrate concepts and finished projects using computer-aided design programs (CAD) and hand-drawing skills.
- Performs research and maintains a working knowledge of trends and new developments in the interior design and architecture worlds.
- Reads and interprets blueprints Works closely with various colleagues, including architects.
- Attending and handling project briefings.
- Dimension – taking and project research.
- Create floor plans, models, details, and specifications.
- Project management/reporting/site management.
- Furniture design and specifications.
- Selects design strategies and colour palettes to create cohesive and aesthetically pleasing environments.
- Establishes project timelines, coordinates work activity and estimate project costs.
- Maintains relationships with vendors and outside contractors, and hires out work as necessary
- Participates in regular networking opportunities and actively develops a client base.
- Architectural presentations/renderings/animations.
- Interpret design sketches on a design software (Auto-CAD and 3D max).
- Assist Architects and Interior Designers in the preparation of plans and specifications for projects and design development drawings.
- Take measurements of existing buildings where plans are not available.
- Site supervision
- Assist in developing and/or coordinating the development of detailed working drawings and specifications after approval for the project has been obtained.
QMS, EMS & QH&SMS Responsibilities
- Ensure the quality of their work.
- Operate in conformance with the requirements of the QMS; and
- Stop work in progress to make appropriate notifications when unsafe conditions exist or
- requirements are not being met.
- Proactive in ensuring the accomplishment of organizational goals along with self-development.
- Willing to take up additional roles and responsibilities as and when required.
- Awareness, understanding and application of EMS and OHS policies on assigned jobs
- Awareness, understanding and application departmental /process EMS and OHS objectives.
- Awareness on all possible hazards from assigned tasks and risk associated with assigned task and its identification and relevant controls required.
- Awareness on possible Environmental aspect from related activities, how it can impact the environment and relevant controls required.
- Awareness of your contribution to the effectiveness of the EMS and OHS, including the benefits of improved performance and associated opportunities for improvement of the processes assigned.
- Awareness of the implications of not conforming with SECRL EMS and OHS requirements including associated aspects and risks for the process assigned.
- A Bachelors Degree in Architecture or a related field.
- MUST have the ability to use all or at least two of these software applications; (Auto-CAD and 3D max).
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: A degree in Architecture or a related field
- Experience: Minimum Experience 10 Year
- Other experience: Minimum of 10 years experience in Architecture field
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Supervise implementation works on-site according to Designer’s directions. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Skilled in interpreting and transferring drawings.
- Must be able to model 3D Interiors.
Deadline: 11th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online