An Oil & Gas company is seeking for dynamic and innovative candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Asset Manager (RIG)
- Minimum of First Degree in Industrial Engineering and Management or any Engineering related discipline. Postgraduate Degree is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 10 years proven working experience in Asset intensive management, maintenance activities and practices in onshore Drilling Rig.
- Candidate must be qualified as certified Asset management practitioner and Asset management Assessor by accredited professional body.
- Candidate must be fluent in English. Fluency in Chinese Language is an added advantage.
- Candidate must possess computer skills and knowledge of databases, spreadsheets and typical reliability Engineering, and asset management software such as; RAM tools, Enterprise asset management (EAM), FMECA/CMMS build tools, GEM APM, or equivalent systems.
Deadline: 5th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application with all Credentials and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.