Nicole Sinclair – Our client, an Oil & Gas Service Provider and a Franchise for a leading Oil and Gas-producing Company in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Station Manager
Locations: Isolo and Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Slots: 2 Openings
- Assisting the station managers in ensuring the daily achievement of sales targets within the stations
- Ensuring the station staff to adhere to set procedures for attending to customers
- Ensuring of general cleanliness in the stations
- To assist in monitoring sales against the supply of products and do a daily reconciliation of stock of products
- To ensure the equipment within the stations are in top condition and when there are issues, troubleshoot and then report to the proper quarters for immediate attention
- Ensuring the maintenance of all safety regulations across all the stations.
- To assist in ensuring traffic control and general orderliness within the stations
- To ensure cash is properly counted and proper records are kept daily
- To facilitate the prompt payment of cash to the banks
- To ensure all station staff abide by set rules and regulations for the stations
Competencies / Skills / Requirements
- Minimum Qualification – B.Sc Degree / HND qualification
- Post-NYSC with 3 – 5 years experience working in fuelling station either as a sales attendant, sales lead or sales supervisor
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Technical Proficiencies – computer literacy (MS Word & Excel)
- Good negotiating ability.
- 28 – 35 years
N70,000 (monthly net income) plus other incentives.
Deadline: 16th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Assistant Station Manager” as the subject of the mail.