Maurice Xandra Solutions Limited – Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand and Communications Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Brand & Communications Officer that will be responsible for providing strategic input and direction for the institution’s brand, as well as supporting the development of brand style, guides, templates, and other materials across all aspects of the institution’s brand, communications, and marketing initiatives.
- The role of the Brand & Communications Officer will sit within the institution’s Project Management Office and work closely with the Head of Academic Strategy and Delivery, and Director of the Project Management Office to create high quality communication and marketing materials for the institution.
- Lead PR, branding and communications activities for the institution across work streams including fundraising, outreach and admissions, and academic affairs
- Create communication collaterals including presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, brochures etc.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies to maximize the online visibility of their website
- Drive general communication and updates to donors and key stakeholders
- Copyedit and proofread all communications material
- Plan and execute email marketing campaigns with the team to spread awareness about the institution and build a credible brand
- Conduct competitive analysis studies on competitors, including digital footprint analysis.
- Work closely with external consultants to conceptualize and execute the institution’s overall brand strategy
- Drive digital media campaigns and monitor all of the institution’s media channel analytics
- Measure and report performance of various marketing campaigns and assess effectiveness against goals
- Create and manage content for the institution’s learning management system (LMS), website, social media, blogs, intranet, and other internal communications
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- 3+ years of experience in branding, marketing, communications
- Agency experience will be an advantage.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, SEO and digital analytics with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data
- Excellent oratory, writing and editing skills
- Strong research, planning and organization skills
- Able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Result oriented and a good problem solver
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, drive and energy
- Able to work in a start-up environment
- Positive attitude and demonstrated commitment to excellence
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to collaborate and maintain effective relationships with all of the institution’s stakeholders
- Must possess excellent organizational skills
- Ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Compensation: Competitive salary package.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.