Konga is a leading player in the Nigerian ecommerce space, with over a thousand (1000) employees across the country, over 30 offline retail stores and many growing business subsidiaries such as KongaPay, Konga Travels and Tours, Konga Express etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bulk Sales Executive
Locations: Lagos, Delta, Ogun, Anambra & Cross River
Employment type: Full Time
Slots: 5 per Location
Job Category: Officer Level
Reports to: VP Strategic Businesses
- The bulk sales executive will be responsible for driving the sales of Konga’s products and services to resellers and groups within specific allocated areas covered by such staff.
- Develop a client engagement strategy focused both on achieving agreed financial target and excellent client/customer experience
- Conduct and frequently update research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and guide to achieve targeted success milestones
- Promote the company’s products/services; predicting and /or addressing clients’ needs
- Provide trustworthy feedback and customer relationship support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
Professional Skills & Qualifications Required
- Candidates can be a female or male
- Excellent in relationship management
- Good and effective communication skills.
- Report writing.
- OND, HND or first degree in any field
- 0-2 years’ relevant experience is preferred
- Good listening, and problem-solving skills
- Computer savvy
- Ability to multi-task
Why Work With Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the ecommerce space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast growing businesses.
- This role shall be remunerated adequately.
Deadline: 30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the link below to create their Konga Pay Account and send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Prefered Location (e.g.: Bulk Sales Executive – Warri) as the subject of the email.
Note: Only those who follow the application instructions above will be contacted.